TIP-ON BLUMOTIONfor TANDEMBOX
TIP-ON BLUMOTION – Well-designed product details
TIP-ON BLUMOTION for TANDEMBOX is the perfect mechanical solution for handle-less furniture. The basis for this is provided by the specially designed TANDEMBOX cabinet profile. Varying nominal lengths and weight ranges can be achieved with the different TIP-ON BLUMOTION units. All other components are universal. In other words, TIP-ON BLUMOTION for TANDEMBOX is a suitable solution for any application.
- Full extension with nominal lengths of 270–650 mm
- Dynamic load bearing capacity of 30 kg and 65 kg
- Different TIP-ON BLUMOTION units with various strengths for an adapted opening and closing action, depending on weight ranges and nominal lengths
- Optional synchronisation with cabinet widths ≥ 300 mm
- Optional fixing for synchronisation linkage and base support bracket recommended for cabinet widths of 750 mm or higher
Assembly and adjustment
Most TIP-ON BLUMOTION for TANDEMBOX components are assembled without tools. Pull-outs and drawers are designed and installed as normal. No additional work is required on the front, e.g. for recessed grips or handle strips. The four-dimensional adjustment ensures a precise gap layout. The integrated depth adjustment can be made tool-free using the adjustment wheel.
- Most TIP-ON BLUMOTION for TANDEMBOX components are assembled without tools.
- For cabinet widths of 300 mm or higher, an optional synchronisation can be inserted to extend the trigger range.
- We recommend fixing the synchronisation linkage in place for cabinet widths of 750 mm or higher.
- The adjustment wheel is used to carry out the infinitely variable depth adjustment to exactly 2.5 mm.
Advantages at a glance:
- Completely mechanical
- Minimum front gap of 2.5 mm
- Extensive trigger range
- Simple, tool-free assembly
- 4-dimensional adjustment
- It is possible to pull to open or manually push to close