Facts and figures
Our fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30 of each year. At the beginning of July, we update our data.
- Consolidated turnover FY2016/2017 (Blum Group) EUR 1.788 billion (+ 7.99% from previous year)
- Distribution of turnover: EU 48%, USA 16%, other markets 36%
- Capital expenditures EUR 174.6 million
Number of employees for the FY2016/2017 business year (June 30, 2017)
- Employees in the Blum Group: 7,287 (+ 358 over previous year)
- Employees in Vorarlberg: 5530 (+ 231 over previous year)
Staying close to customers
- Blum has 29 subsidiaries and a total of 10 production sites
- Blum regularly supplies its products and services to over 120 countries worldwide
Company and management structure
- Photo (from left): Herbert Blum, Gerhard E. Blum
Julius Blum GmbH is a family-owned company: Herbert Blum 26%, Gerhard E. Blum 26%, Blum Private Trust 48%.