CLIP top BLUMOTIONThe secret's inside!
CLIP top BLUMOTION: innovative technology integrated into the hinge boss
Having won international awards for design excellence, CLIP top BLUMOTION brings together innovative technology and ease of motion within the smallest space due to the fact that BLUMOTION has been integrated into the hinge boss.
The wide range of hinges offered by Blum makes it possible to find the perfect solution for almost every single overlay application, with integrated BLUMOTION. It ensures that the motion of every door is elegant. Silent and effortless. If required, BLUMOTION can be easily deactivated.
Why opt for an add-on if you can have it all in one? CLIP top BLUMOTION offers full hinge functionality and soft close!
- 110° standard hinges for door thicknesses up to approx. 24 mm
- 107° standard hinges for door thicknesses of 15 mm and above
- 95° profile door hinge for thicker doors
- Blind corner hinges
- Angled applications from -50° to +50°
- Aluminium frame hinges
- 155° wide angle hinge with clip-on BLUMOTION
CLIP top BLUMOTION applications
Assembly and adjustment
In addition to screw-on and knock-in boss options, CLIP top BLUMOTION also offers tool-free boss fixing with INSERTA. CLIP top BLUMOTION is compatible with existing CLIP mounting plates. Plus, thanks to the tried-and-tested CLIP technology, fronts can be mounted quickly and removed easily. Infinitely variable three-dimensional adjustment is simple and precise. Simply deactivate the BLUMOTION function if you need to adjust it for smaller and lighter doors, for example.
Advantages at a glance:
- BLUMOTION integrated into the hinge boss – deactivation possible
- Inspiring ease of motion for every door
- The ultimate in design elegance
- Compatible with existing mounting plates
- CLIP top BLUMOTION 110° hinge pivoting point for thicker doors up to approx. 24 mm
- CLIP top BLUMOTION 107° with a boss drilling depth of just 11.5 mm for thinner doors of 15 mm and above