TIP-ON BLUMOTIONfor MOVENTO
TIP-ON BLUMOTION – Well-designed product details
TIP-ON BLUMOTION for MOVENTO is the perfect mechanical solution for handle-less furniture. The basis for this is provided by the specially designed MOVENTO runner. Varying nominal lengths and weight ranges can be achieved with the different TIP-ON BLUMOTION units. All other components are universal. Practical templates from Blum can be used to make installation and assembly easier.
- Full extension with nominal lengths of 270–750 mm
- Dynamic load bearing capacity of 40 kg and 60 kg
- Different TIP-ON BLUMOTION units with various strengths for an adapted opening and closing action, depending on weight ranges and nominal lengths
- Optional synchronisation with cabinet widths ≥ 300 mm
- Many of the TIP-ON BLUMOTION product components can be used for both LEGRABOX and MOVENTO
Assembly and adjustment
The components of TIP-ON BLUMOTION for MOVENTO are assembled without tools. Pull-outs and drawers are designed and installed as normal. There is no additional space requirement. No additional work is required on the front, e.g. for recessed grips or handle strips. The four-dimensional adjustment ensures a precise gap layout. The integrated depth adjustment can be made tool-free using the adjustment wheel. The practical front gap template ensures that a minimum front gap of 2.5 mm can be set.
- The drilling positions normally used for MOVENTO can also be used for TIP-ON BLUMOTION.
- TIP-ON BLUMOTION components are assembled without tools.
- For cabinet widths of 300 mm or higher, an optional synchronisation can be inserted to extend the trigger range.
- The front gap can be set to 2.5 mm exactly with the front gap template.