Small fitting for small top wall cabinets
AVENTOS HK-XS offers a high level of design freedom for small top wall cabinets, thanks to its narrow style. In this way, even cabinets with low internal depths can be equipped easily e.g. above the stove in the kitchen or the sink in the bathroom. The symmetrical lift mechanism can be used on one or two sides. When used on both sides, even larger, heavier fronts are possible.
AVENTOS HK-XS offers a wide range of design options for small top wall cabinets e.g. above the extractor in the kitchen or in the bathroom over the sink.
- Cabinet heights from 240 mm to 600 mm
- Interior depth of at least 100 mm
- Suitable for cornice and crown mouldings
- Lift mechanisms and front fixing brackets can be used symmetrically
- For wooden and aluminium frame fronts
- Also available with TIP-ON
AVENTOS HK-XS applications
Assembly and adjustment
AVENTOS HK-XS components can be assembled easily and virtually tool-free. Once the lift mechanism has been precisely adjusted to the weight and size of the front, AVENTOS HK-XS will always open, close and hold reliably. AVENTOS HK-XS always closes silently and effortlessly in combination with CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges.
Learn more about AVENTOS HK-XS assembly
Advantages at a glance:
- For small top wall cabinets
- Also for cabinets with low internal depth e.g. above the extractor
- Symmetrical fitting, can be used on one or both sides
- Easy access to cabinet interior
- CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges for silent and effortless closing
- Easy and safe assembly; simple fine tuning