AVENTOS HS and HLcross stabiliser
Tool-free assembly, added comfort
Simple, quick and stable: Assembly of the cross stabiliser for AVENTOS HS and HL is now completely tool-free. The cross stabiliser can now be inserted easily due to a new spring mechanism. Assembly is simplified ensuring all-round secure and stable results.
This application can also be used with SERVO-DRIVE for AVENTOS.
- Insertion on the right side: Lightly press in the spring.
- Attach on the left to the aperture on the lever arm
- Lift the cross stabiliser from the lever attachment on the left, if necessary, lift slightly using a screwdriver.
- Remove cross stabiliser on the right side.
Key improvement areas:
- Integrated spring element on the right of the lever arm
- The lever arm on the left now has a fixed adapter
- High stability – without the need to tighten screws
- No hammering necessary as the new lever arm has an integral adapter
- Also suitable for SERVO-DRIVE