Facts and figures
The fiscal year runs from 1 July to 30 June of the next year. You will find a summary of key figures for the current business year here.
- Worldwide turnover: € 1,788,77 mill. (+8 % compared to previous year)
- Turnover per employee (Blum Group) EUR 250.500
- Distribution of turnover: EU 48%, USA 16%, other markets 36%
- Investments: 173,71 million euros (127,16 million euros of which in Vorarlberg)
Number of employees for the 2016/2017 business year (Date: 30 June 2017)
- Employees worldwide (as of 30 June 2017): 7,287 employees (+ 358 on previous year)
- Employees in Vorarlberg (as of 30 June 2017): 5.530 employees (+ 231 on previous
Keeping close to customers
- Blum has 29 subsidiaries and a total of 10 production sites
- Blum regularly supplies its products and services to over 120 countries worldwide
Company and management structure
- Photo (from left): Herbert Blum, Gerhard E. Blum
Julius Blum GmbH is a family-owned company: Herbert Blum 26%, Gerhard E. Blum 26%, Blum Private Trust 48%.