LEGRABOX cabinet profile
A new quality of motion
The LEGRABOX cabinet profile is a new runner system, which has been developed to combine a sleek design with outstanding running characteristics. This quality of motion can be felt from the moment you open the cabinet.
Minimal opening force and a synchronised smooth running action add a new feeling of smoothness and quality of motion. The proven BLUMOTION technology produces an emotional sensation with its silent and effortless closing action.
- Full extension with nominal lengths of 270–600 mm
- Dynamic load bearing capacity of 40 kg and 70 kg
- With integrated BLUMOTION, in combination with SERVO-DRIVE, or available in TIP-ON BLUMOTION
- Optional side stabiliser
LEGRABOX can be combined with the SERVO-DRIVE electrical opening support system. Handle-less furniture can be opened with a light touch and closed silently and effortlessly with BLUMOTION.
If a mechanical opening and soft closing support system is required, a LEGRABOX cabinet profile compatible with TIP-ON BLUMOTION is now available.
Full load bearing capacity
LEGRABOX performs outstandingly even when fully extended and heavily loaded. The cabinet profile also makes solutions close to the floor possible thanks to its low sag values. With a high dynamic load bearing capacity of 40 kg and 70 kg even wide and heavy pull-outs have a smooth running action.
If a mechanical opening and soft closing support is required, a LEGRABOX cabinet profile campatible with TIP-ON BLUMOTION is available
Advantages at a glance:
- Even higher quality of motion due to the synchronised smooth running action
- High load bearing capacity of 40 kg and 70 kg
- With integrated BLUMOTION, in combination with SERVO-DRIVE, or available in a version compatible with TIP-ON BLUMOTION