Facts and figures
The fiscal year runs from 1 July to 30 June of the next year. You will find a summary of key figures for the current business year here.
- Worldwide turnover: € 1,655.83 mill. (+ 6.4 % compared to previous year)
- Turnover per employee (Blum Group) EUR 241.800
- Distribution of turnover: EU 50%, USA 15%, other markets 35%
- Investments: 177.16 million euros (124.40 million euros of which in Vorarlberg)
Number of employees for the 2015/2016 business year (Date: 30 June 2016)
- Employees worldwide (as of 31 January 2017): 7,119 employees (+ 511 on previous year)
- Employees in Vorarlberg (as of 31 January 2017): 5.452 employees (+ 440 on previous
Keeping close to customers
- Blum has 28 subsidiaries and a total of 10 production sites
- Blum regularly supplies its products and services to over 120 countries worldwide
Company and management structure
- Photo (from left): Herbert Blum, Gerhard E. Blum
Julius Blum GmbH is a family-owned company: Herbert Blum 26%, Gerhard E. Blum 26%, Blum Private Trust 48%.