Compact fitting for small, high wall cabinets
AVENTOS HK-XS offers a high level of design freedom for small, high wall cabinets, thanks to its narrow style. In this way, even cabinets with low internal depths can be equipped easily e.g. above the stove in the kitchen or the sink in the bathroom. The symmetrical lift mechanism can be used on one or two sides. When used on both sides, even larger, heavier fronts are possible.
AVENTOS HK-XS offers a wide range of design options for small high wall cabinets e.g. above the rangehood in the kitchen or in the bathroom over the sink.
- Minimum internal cabinet height of 200mm
- Minimum internal cabinet depth of 125mm
- Suitable for cornice and crown mouldings
- Lift mechanisms and front fixing brackets can be used symmetrically
- For wooden and wide aluminium frame fronts
- Also available with TIP-ON
AVENTOS HK-XS applications
Assembly and adjustment
AVENTOS HK-XS components can be assembled easily and virtually tool-free. Once the lift mechanism has been precisely adjusted to the weight and size of the front, AVENTOS HK-XS will always open, close and hold reliably. AVENTOS HK-XS always closes silently and effortlessly in combination with CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges.
Learn more about AVENTOS HK-XS assembly
Advantages at a glance:
- For small high wall cabinets
- Also for cabinets with low internal depth e.g. above the rangehood
- Symmetrical fitting, can be used on one or both sides
- Easy access to cabinet interior
- CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges for silent and effortless closing
- Easy and safe assembly; simple fine tuning